- RT @meanderingwhale: @dcpl Bring your busted appliances to Petworth today at 6pm for the #makefixanythingproject! facebook.com/events/1057114… 1 hour ago
- Sooooooo... when's the next one? bbc.com/news/science-e… #Eclipse2017 https://t.co/gLPRhpSi0B 2 hours ago
- RT @MarkusSBOE: It's 2:42! Peak time in DC for the #SolarEclipse2017! Stopped by Parklands-Turner @DCPL to take in the sights! #Ward8 https… 2 hours ago
- We're watching the #Eclipse2017 outside of #LibraryExpress! Take a look at what we saw of the eclipse! https://t.co/tCHOSag7Eb 2 hours ago
- What's better than a total eclipse? A "Double Eclipse"! Fulfill your YA desires: ow.ly/OUq330evWQx https://t.co/QOoLhNX4g5 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Design Developments
Late last week, we got a glimpse at some options for the furnishings for the new Woodridge Library. Take a look!
The library is scheduled to close in late October. During construction, an interim library will operate three blocks south of the library at 1790 Douglas St. NE, the corner of 18th & Douglas. The interim space will open on in … Continue reading
Take a look at the slides set to be reviewed at tomorrow’s community meeting. Find out more details Wednesday, May 1 at 6 p.m. at Woodridge Library.
Take a look at the presentation planned for Monday’s community meeting at Woodridge Library by clicking on the first slide in the gallery above. (You can also download the full PowerPoint presentation.) On Jan. 7, the architecture team of Bing Thom Architects and … Continue reading
Woodridge Library Presentation The Library will present design concept developments for Woodridge Library to the public in early December and to the Commission of Fine Arts — which advises on and guides the architectural development of Washington — on Nov. … Continue reading
Since starting the journey toward a new Woodridge library, we’ve fielded comments and questions about creating a plaza on Hamlin Street. Here’s what Hamlin Street, in front of the library, looks like now: (You can click on the photos to … Continue reading
Monday’s meeting at Woodridge was a success, with a large turnout and many new ideas presented by Bing Thom Architects and Wienceck + Associates, with the DC Public Library. Here’s a look at images from the architects’ presentation on the newest developments in the Woodridge … Continue reading