- Oct 28, 1pm | Join us at Southwest Library to discuss "When Breath Becomes Air" by Paul Kalanithi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 minutes ago
- Let's get SPOOKY. Join the Fantasy Friday book chat at 1pm to talk about your #spookyreads or to tell us what you'r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 minutes ago
- Oct 28, 3pm | Thinking of starting your own business? Come to this free two-hour seminar by @DCSBDC… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- @sidewalkballet Not quite yet. Rest assured, we're working feverishly to get this location open soon for you all an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Oct 26, 6:30pm | Join us for a screening of "Very Young Girls" followed by a short discussion @artworksfreedom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: News
The library expects to receive its building permit for the Woodridge Library in early August. In the meantime, the contractors are able to continue some work without the permit, including pouring concrete and the construction of the main floor. We … Continue reading
We know it’s been a while since we’ve posted an update, but things have been moving forward! You can now keep an eye on progress in real time with the live Woodridge Library Web cam.
Late last week, we got a glimpse at some options for the furnishings for the new Woodridge Library. Take a look!
Happy Monday! The Woodridge Interim Library at 1790 Douglas St. NE, three blocks south of the Woodridge Neighborhood Library, opens today at 9:30 a.m. We posted some photos of the interior of the interim on Facebook about a week ago, but … Continue reading
In preparation for construction, the Woodridge Library will close on Dec. 22 at 5:30 p.m. During construction, an interim library will operate three blocks south of the library at 1790 Douglas St. NE. (the corner of 18th & Douglas). The … Continue reading
Due to delays with site preparation, the Woodridge Interim Library opening, originally scheduled for Nov. 12, is postponed. A new date has not yet been determined. The Woodridge Library, scheduled to close Oct. 27, will remain open. We will update … Continue reading