- RT @meanderingwhale: @dcpl Bring your busted appliances to Petworth today at 6pm for the #makefixanythingproject! facebook.com/events/1057114… 1 hour ago
- Sooooooo... when's the next one? bbc.com/news/science-e… #Eclipse2017 https://t.co/gLPRhpSi0B 2 hours ago
- RT @MarkusSBOE: It's 2:42! Peak time in DC for the #SolarEclipse2017! Stopped by Parklands-Turner @DCPL to take in the sights! #Ward8 https… 2 hours ago
- We're watching the #Eclipse2017 outside of #LibraryExpress! Take a look at what we saw of the eclipse! https://t.co/tCHOSag7Eb 2 hours ago
- What's better than a total eclipse? A "Double Eclipse"! Fulfill your YA desires: ow.ly/OUq330evWQx https://t.co/QOoLhNX4g5 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Take a look at the slides set to be reviewed at tomorrow’s community meeting. Find out more details Wednesday, May 1 at 6 p.m. at Woodridge Library.