- RT @meanderingwhale: @dcpl Bring your busted appliances to Petworth today at 6pm for the #makefixanythingproject! facebook.com/events/1057114… 1 hour ago
- Sooooooo... when's the next one? bbc.com/news/science-e… #Eclipse2017 https://t.co/gLPRhpSi0B 2 hours ago
- RT @MarkusSBOE: It's 2:42! Peak time in DC for the #SolarEclipse2017! Stopped by Parklands-Turner @DCPL to take in the sights! #Ward8 https… 2 hours ago
- We're watching the #Eclipse2017 outside of #LibraryExpress! Take a look at what we saw of the eclipse! https://t.co/tCHOSag7Eb 2 hours ago
- What's better than a total eclipse? A "Double Eclipse"! Fulfill your YA desires: ow.ly/OUq330evWQx https://t.co/QOoLhNX4g5 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Preliminary plans will be presented at a community meeting at 6 p.m. on Aug. 27 at Woodridge Library. You are welcome to attend.
The Friends of Woodridge Library collected suggestions from members of the community on what they would like to see in the new library. You can look at all of their hand-written responses by following this link.
Once the design is finalized and construction starts for our beautiful new Woodridge Library, we will need a place to work and play in the interim. We are seeking space suggestions for the Woodridge Interim Library. Requirements include: Space Requirement: … Continue reading
Response from ANC 5B
From the Premiere Community Development Corporation: New library should includes performance space, parking and an incubator center for small business. Retrofit the existing structure, since it is a well–built, solid, brick structure.The structure should fit into the aesthetic design of … Continue reading